kitchens to be proud of
Let us make your kitchen, a breeze to install…
Competitively priced, compare iPlan Cabinet Specification against any mainstream Trade or Retail supplier and ask yourself, why aren’t all kitchens made this way!
iPlan Kitchens are delivered to site fully assembled in just 3 weeks.
Whilst most mainstream trade suppliers concentrate on so-called discounts or attractive rebates, these business models always come at a cost; usually at the expense of the cabinet quality, and often the end users underwhelmed satisfaction.
From time-to-time, you will meet clients who will aspire to more than a mass-produced budget kitchen with flimsy white carcases, wibbly-wobbly back panels and cheap components. Savvy customers know that a well designed, showroom-quality rigid kitchen will not only look great and last longer, a kitchen they can enjoy and appreciate for many years, it will add noticeable value to the property.
As a business, you invest a lot of time, energy and money putting together quotes or submitting tenders for the build, only for the customer to decide that they want to buy their new kitchen elsewhere, cutting you out completely. Become a Trade Partner with iPlan, and let’s work-together offering your clients FREE Professional Level Kitchen Design, competitively priced High-Spec quality cabinetry, with a choice of hundreds of door styles from leading KBB suppliers such as PWS, Uform, Burbidge and Multiwood. We’ll also keep your customers satisfied with iPlan End-User Customer Support, freeing you up to take care of your own business.
With 25 Stock Cabinet Colours to choose from, we offer you the best possible choice for your preferred door style. And with most stock colour door options, there’s no need to purchase expensive decorative end panels to hide the cabinet.
All iPlan Kitchens are “Made-To-Order” and delivered to site Fully Assembled inside and out, ready to install in just 3 weeks. We will factory fit the doors, the wirework, pull-outs and bins, saving you time and money on the installation. If you are fitting the kitchen, you’ll find iPlan Kitchens a breeze to install.
Developers looking for an attractive, low maintenance, hard-wearing kitchen door with budget in mind, Midland Complete is available in 25 contemporary stock colours with matching built-to-order cabinets. This range has been developed specifically for hard wearing areas such as kitchens, utility rooms, student accommodation and rental properties. ABS radius edged cabinet doors are very easy to clean and extremely keen on price to ensure that your installation stays within budget.
With so much choice, it might be easier for you to send us a copy of your kitchen layout, with a list of your requirements, so we can prepare an itemised quotation for you. Our kitchen design team can then check your order for mistakes, and make sure you haven’t missed anything.
the good news
There’s at least 30 Good Reasons (see below) why an iPlan Trade Account will benefit you, your customers and your business.
You will also…
- Save 10% on all your future kitchen furniture orders*
- Earn 10% commission on your future referrals**
* Excludes Solid Worktops, Sinks, Taps and Appliances
** Retail Customer Referrals’ Only
Become a Trade Partner with iPlan Today and receive 20% Double Discount* off your first kitchen order, just so you can experience first-hand how working with iPlan will benefit you, your business and your customers.
- Order online or send us measurements and we’ll do the rest
- Competitively priced with your current Trade Supplier
- FREE* professional level Plan and Design Service
- Pre-Manufacture site survey included
- All cabinets made-to-order and delivered fully assembled
- Rigid Cabinets glue and dowel construction
- No visible fixings on the outside of the cabinet
- No unnecessary pre-drilled pilot holes inside the cabinets
- Bespoke cabinet size and customisation available
- 300mm or 360mm extra deep wall units at no extra cost
- Full height 18mm solid back panels on base and wall units
- Concealed cabinet hangers with wall mounting brackets
- 2mm ABS radius front edging for added protection and strength
- Doors individually drilled for hinges, left or right
- Blum Soft Close Hinges with in-line mounting plates, and
- Blum Tandembox Soft Close Drawers come as standard
- Factory fitted Kesseböhmer Wirework, Pull-Outs and Bins
- Cabinets available in 25 Stock Colours
- Supply of all leading KBB brands at list trade price, or less
- iPlan Kitchens are a breeze to install
- 20 year Cabinet Guarantee
- Lifetime Guarantee* on Blum Soft Close Drawers and Hinges
- Expert advice from seasoned professionals
- 2-3 week lead time for stock colours
- Paint to order and RAL bespoke colour options available
- British made-to-order kitchens to suit your budget
- Factory Tour and Showroom Visit (by appointment only)
- Nationwide delivery using our own vehicles
- iPlan end-user customer support included
- Trade partners can earn 10% commission just for a referal
Visit our frequently
page to find
iPlan Kitchens are
delivered to site
in just 3 weeks.
can now be