trade partners welcome
Whilst most mainstream Trade Suppliers concentrate on so-called discounts or attractive rebates, these business models always come at a cost; usually at the expense of the cabinet quality, and often the end users underwhelmed satisfaction.
You will meet clients who will aspire to more than a mass-produced budget kitchen with flimsy white carcases, wibbly wobbly back panels and cheap components. Savvy customers know that a well-designed, showroom-quality rigid kitchen will not only look great and last longer, a kitchen they can enjoy and appreciate for many years, it will add noticeable value to the property.
As a business, you invest a lot of time, energy and money putting together quotes or submitting tenders for the build, only for the customer to decide that they want to buy their new kitchen elsewhere, cutting you out completely.
Become an iPlan Trade Partner today, and let’s start offering your clients exceptional quality and service. This will include a FREE professional level Kitchen Design Service, competitively priced bespoke made-to-order cabinetry, and a choice of hundreds of door styles from leading KBB suppliers such as PWS, Burbidge, Multiwood, Uform. We’ll also keep your customers satisfied with iPlan End-User Customer Support, freeing you up to take care of your own business.
Colour coordinated cabinets are one of the hallmarks of a quality kitchen. Choose from one of 25 Cabinet Colours at no extra cost, for the best possible match to your preferred door style and colour. With most stock door options, there’s no need to purchase expensive decorative end panels, just to hide the cabinets. Useful if you’re working on a tight budget.
All iPlan Kitchens are bespoke made-to-order and delivered to site fully assembled inside and out, ready to install in just 3 weeks. We will factory fit the doors, the wirework, pull-outs and bins, saving you time and money on the installation. If you are fitting the kitchen, you’ll find iPlan Kitchens a breeze to install.
Developers looking for an attractive, low maintenance, hard-wearing kitchen with budget in mind, Midland Complete is available in 25 colours with matching bespoke, made-to-order cabinets and doors. Extremely keen on price, versatile and robust, the Midland range has been developed for high-traffic residential areas such as kitchens, utility rooms, home office, student accommodation and rental properties.
With so much choice, it might be easier for you to send us a copy of your kitchen layout, with a list of your requirements, so we can prepare an itemised quotation for you. Our kitchen design team can then check your order for mistakes, and make sure you haven’t missed anything.
the good news
Whatever business you’re in – Become an iPlan Trade Partner today, and experience first-hand how working with iPlan will benefit you, your business and your customers…
- Save £££’s on all your future kitchen furniture orders
- Earn £££’s commission on all your future referrals
- Order online or send us measurements and we’ll do the rest
- Competitively priced with your current Trade Supplier
- FREE* professional level Plan and Design Service
- Pre-Manufacture site survey included
- All cabinets made-to-order and delivered fully assembled
- Rigid Cabinets glue and dowel construction
- No visible fixings on the outside of the cabinet
- No unnecessary pre-drilled pilot holes inside the cabinets
- Bespoke cabinet size and customisation available
- 300mm or 360mm extra deep wall units at no extra cost
- Full height 18mm solid back panels on base and wall units
- Concealed cabinet hangers with wall mounting brackets
- 2mm ABS radius front edging for added protection and strength
- Doors individually drilled for hinges, left or right
- Blum Soft Close Hinges with in-line mounting plates, and
- Blum Tandembox Antaro Soft Close Drawers come as standard
- Factory fitted Kesseböhmer Wirework, Pull-Outs and Bins
- Cabinets available in 25 Stock Colours
- Supply of all leading KBB brands at list trade price, or less
- iPlan Kitchens are a breeze to install
- 20 year Cabinet Guarantee
- Lifetime Guarantee* on Blum Soft Close Drawers and Hinges
- Expert advice from seasoned professionals
- 2-3 week lead time for stock colours
- Paint to order and RAL bespoke colour options available
- British bespoke, made-to-order kitchens to suit your budget
- Factory Tour and Showroom Visit (by appointment only)
- Nationwide delivery using our own vehicles
- iPlan end-user customer support included
- Customers, Partners and Affiliates’…
- Earn £200 Cash**… for all successful referrals.
** Terms and conditions apply
To book a design appointment or request a call-back, CLICK HERE