We Design, Make and Deliver
Let us make your kitchen, only better…
Competitively priced, compare our Cabinet Specification against any mainstream Trade or Retail supplier and ask yourself 🤔…. Why aren’t all kitchens made this way!
iPlan Kitchens are delivered to site fully assembled in just 3 weeks.
The cabinet is the foundation everything is built on
British made-to-order kitchens to suit your budget
relax with iPlan Kitchens
What we do
What makes iPlan Kitchens stand out from mainstream Trade and Retail suppliers is that we offer a professional level kitchen design service, beautiful made-to-order kitchen furniture, high levels of customisation, outstanding service, and all at a great price.
You will also benefit from a member of our team dedicated to your project from your initial enquiry, right through until the kitchen has been installed in your home.
Alternatively, if you already have a kitchen plan and confident you know what you want, we’ve made it super-easy for you to order, or quote your new kitchen on-line. Our innovative iPlan e-shop has a clean and intuitive, user-friendly interface, and has been designed for Architects, Property Developers, Landlords, Trade Professionals and DIY enthusiasts looking to purchase high-quality, made-to-order kitchens online with ease.
With 25 Stock Cabinet Colours to choose from, we offer you the best possible choice for your preferred door style. And with most stock colour door options, there’s no need to purchase expensive decorative end panels to hide the cabinet.
Developers looking for an attractive, low maintenance, hard-wearing kitchen door with budget in mind, Midland Complete is available in 25 stock colours with matching made-to-order cabinets. This range has been developed specifically for hard wearing areas such as kitchens, utility rooms, student accommodation and rental properties.
With so much choice, it might be easier for you to send us a copy of your kitchen layout, with a list of your requirements, so we can prepare an itemised quotation for you. Our kitchen design team can then check your order for mistakes, and make sure you haven’t missed anything.
How we do it
British made in Dudley, in the Heart of the West Midlands, our High-Spec Cabinets are the talk of the town, hand-built locally by skilled cabinet makers to the highest specification. With 18mm thick, full-height solid back panels on the base and wall units, we know the units are going to stay true and square for the lifetime of the kitchen, we guarantee it.
Our rigid cabinets are built to last using traditional glue and dowel construction, 2mm ABS radius front edging for added protection and strength, and the latest CNC technology for bespoke pin-point accuracy.
As a result, a much sturdier unit is achieved as there is no movement in the joints from cam locks working loose, and there are no visible fixings on the outside of the cabinet. Each door is individually drilled for hinges, left, right or top, and there are no unnecessary pre-drilled pilot holes inside the cabinets, or on the back of the doors.
Competitively priced with mainstream Trade and Retail kitchen suppliers, iPlan Kitchens are made-to-order and delivered to site fully assembled inside and out, ready to install in just 3 weeks. We will factory fit the doors, the wirework, pull-outs and bins, saving you time and money on the installation. If you are fitting the kitchen, you’ll find iPlan Kitchens a breeze to install.
Our on-line Brand might be relatively new, but our mission is still the same, to make bespoke quality, not mass-produced quantity. With over 35 years experience supplying top quality, made-to-order kitchen furniture to both Trade and Retail customers, we hope you’ll find our industry knowledge, creativity, and know-how invaluable on your next project.
Take a minuet to browse through our website and see for yourself, how easily everything comes together. We’re here 24/7 if you want to refer back, or contact us if you have any questions.
To book a design appointment or request a call-back, CLICK HERE
- Order online or send us measurements and we’ll do the rest
- Competitively priced with your current Trade Supplier
- FREE* professional level Plan and Design Service
- Pre-Manufacture site survey included
- All cabinets made-to-order and delivered fully assembled
- Rigid Cabinets glue and dowel construction
- No visible fixings on the outside of the cabinet
- No unnecessary pre-drilled pilot holes inside the cabinets
- Bespoke cabinet size and customisation available
- 300mm or 360mm extra deep wall units at no extra cost
- Full height 18mm solid back panels on base and wall units
- Concealed cabinet hangers with wall mounting brackets
- 2mm ABS radius front edging for added protection and strength
- Doors individually drilled for hinges, left or right
- Blum Soft Close Hinges with in-line mounting plates, and
- Blum Tandembox Soft Close Drawers come as standard
- Factory fitted Kesseböhmer Wirework, Pull-Outs and Bins
- Cabinets available in 25 Stock Colours
- Supply of all leading KBB brands at list trade price, or less
- iPlan Kitchens are a breeze to install
- 20 year Cabinet Guarantee
- Lifetime Guarantee* on Blum Soft Close Drawers and Hinges
- Expert advice from seasoned professionals
- 2-3 week lead time for stock colours
- Paint to order and RAL bespoke colour options available
- British made-to-order kitchens to suit your budget
- Factory Tour and Showroom Visit (by appointment only)
- Nationwide delivery using our own vehicles
- iPlan end-user customer support included.
FOR A FREE DESIGN
CALL US FREE ON:
iPlan Kitchens are
delivered to site
in just 3 weeks.
can now be
useful iplan guides
Open our FREE Buying Guide (PDF)
Open our FREE Measure Guide (PDF)